Total Run Time: 7.8 hrs
In order to use a PC without it becoming cumbersome and frustrating, you need to know its operating system and how to navigate, find, open, use and manage the system including its hardware, software and files. This course will review some of the old standby features and hone in on the numerous enhancements in this version.
- Discover Updated desktop options (themes, background, screen savers)
- See the revised taskbar in action (jumplists, live thumbnails, notification area)
- Learn centralized & simplified hardware & printer management
- One-stop for identifying and fixing maintenance, security and performance issues using the Action Center
- Integrated scheduled backup and easy drive encryption including BitLocker to Go for USB drives
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.