This UI/UX & Web Design Using Adobe XD training course is aimed at beginners. You will begin by constructing a design brief, creating simple wireframes, and then adding your design elements. Along the way, you will learn the do’s and don’ts of choosing fonts, as well as explore pre-made UI kits to speed up your workflow.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you will know how to design a website and mobile app, connect pages, add interactivity, and export all your files. Plus, you will learn all the secret tips and tricks inside Adobe XD that help you speed up repetitive tasks.
It’s time to upgrade your design skillset and get started learning Adobe XD!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2018 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 42 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- No previous Adobe XD experience is necessary.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.