Total Run Time: 1 hr
Moving into a supervisory role has tremendous rewards. Prepare to seize them by honing your skills and shaping your style.
- 10 keys to earning acknowledgement and acceptance
- A five-step model for dealing with problems-and modeling patience
- The importance of toleration-especially in times of change
- How to be available-for your boss and employees
- Powerful ways to demonstrate your perseverance
- Consistency and making sure your words match your actions
Discover the qualities, characteristics and practices that will set you apart as a supervisor-one hour is all you need.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.