Total Run Time: 7.8 hrs
This series will open your eyes to just how easy using QuickBooks® Pro® can be to manage, record and understand your company's finances.
- Learn how to create a company file and manage vendors, customers and products.
- Get an overview of the Company Snapshot, a new QuickBooks feature that shares all key aspects of your business in one screen.
- See how to enter vendors, customers, items, inventory and transactions as accurately as possible with as much detail as possible.
- Learn how to secure your financial files, share QuickBooks files with multiple users and back them up in order to secure your data.
- Discover how Centers work to provide easy access to an overview of or specific information for Vendors, Customers and Employees.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.