Learn to create corporate videos with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC with this Premiere Pro CC for Corporate Video online training course. Follow along with the included project files as expert instructor, Daniel Scott teaches you essential techniques and skills such as: synching audio and video, balancing audio, creating a lower third, animating a logo, adding B-roll, exporting your final video, and more. By the time you’re done with this course, you’ll have a strong foundation in working with video in Adobe Premiere Pro.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous video editing experience is needed.
- No previous Premiere Pro skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You’ll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions.
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to Sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video – lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Techniques used by video professionals
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of video.
- No previous Premiere Pro experience is necessary.
- For anyone that needs to put together video for work.