Total Run Time: 6.5 hrs
Whether we've known it or not, almost all of us have seen a PowerPoint presentation in one format or another. It is pervasive from the classroom to the boardroom and even our living room. In this series you will not only discover legacy and new features offered in PowerPoint 2010, but you'll also discover how to include good design, utilize appropriate content, and deliver polished, memorable presentations.
- Go beyond pure PowerPoint techniques and learn the necessary design skills and presentation tips too
- Create powerful, easy-to-update presentations using Masters, themes and layouts
- Create engaging content using text, graphics, charts, tables, SmartArt and multimedia
- Manipulate multimedia in ways you never imagined right from within PowerPoint!
- Apply animations and transitions to keep focus, build anticipation and add just the right amount of pop
- Configure your show or save the file in unique ways that offer flexibility in delivery
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.