Total Run Time: 8.3 hrs
Total Training for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 will teach you to effectively manage your image library and take full control of your digital photography workflow. You will learn Lightroom's sophisticated tools for organizing, optimizing, and outputting photographs, all within a single work environment.
- Learn how to set up an effective image library
- Find out how to add keywords and metadata to images for rapid search and retrieval.
- Learn how to make local corrections to an image, like removing spots and correction red-eye.
- See how to synchronize edit settings from one image to many.
- Discover How to edit multiple images simultaneously
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.