Total Run Time: 7 hrs
With Total Training for Adobe Photoshop® Elements 8, you'll learn how to organize and edit your digital images. This series introduces you to the new features of Photoshop Elements 8, including the new Photomerge Exposure command and the Tag Cloud, plus it shares best practices for Elements fundamentals, including making color adjustments and sharing photos with family and friends.
- Discover how to edit photos in Quick Fix Mode using Smart Fix
- Learn how to use the New Photomerge® Exposure Command
- Find out how to adjust exposure using Blend Modes
- See how to create a Photo Album online, and share it with friends and family
- Learn how to perform tonal and color adjustments to images
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.