Total Run Time: 6.5 hrs
The series begins with an introduction to Adobe Photoshop CS3 and then moves to an overview on how to organize your photos using Adobe Bridge. By series end, you'll learn all the techniques needed to enhance your photos.
- Learn how to utilize the power of Adobe Bridge to import, analyze, and organize your photos.
- Understand the camera RAW workflow. Uncover how to convert your files to DNG, how to adjust white balance, exposure, saturation, create magnificent monochromes and even edit your JPEGS and TIFFS non-destructively.
- Master some of the industry's revered retouching techniques. Clone and heal your images, enhance eyes, whiten teeth, smooth skin tones, and reduce wrinkles.
- Discover all the image adjustment tools inside Photoshop CS3 including the histogram, adjust levels and curves, brightness and contrast, and shadows and highlights.
- Find out how to create image stacks, align and blend your layers and use Photomerge to create seamless eye-popping panoramas.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.