Total Run Time: 6.5 hrs
Knowing how to properly select an image is an essential Photoshop skill whether you're a graphic/web designer or digital photographer. Since Photoshop is equipped with so many choices of tools to isolate and select images, it's hard to know what works best for each situation.
- Learn the fundamentals of RGB, LAB and CMYK Channels, and working with Alpha Channels.
- Create, refine, test and clean up your masks, plus learn how to composite and blend flawlessly.
- Mask like the pros using Quick Mask, Advanced blending, Exposure, Adjustment Layer, and Smart Mask techniques.
- Work with the key blend mode features, the Channel Mixer and Color techniques to get the most from your images.
- Discover tips and tricks used in the industry everyday that will give you a polished look, save you time, and wow your clients.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.