Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep begins with a brief introduction to the very basics of Java, before moving on to implement simple concepts like variables, data types, etc. As your knowledge strengthens you will move on to object oriented programming, learning about polymorphism and encapsulation and how to apply them to relevant situations. During the final stages of the course, you will learn how Java handles errors and exceptions, how to catch them, how and where they affect your code, and how to resolve them.
Java is the number one development platform in the world, running on 97% of desktops. So it is no surprise that Java programmers are some of the most sought after by employers. A Java certification course adds bonafide credentials to any resume, and is a sure fire way to strengthen your skills and employment prospects.
With this Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep course, you will:
- Solve programming problems using decision constructs, loop constructs, data types, classes, objects and inheritance
- Learn all the necessary content to pass Oracle’s Java Programmer Level 1 Exam
- Follow the exact curriculum used by Oracle to prepare developers for the exam
- Gain proficiency at Java from beginner to intermediate levels
- Tackle real world problems both for practice and entry-level employment
- Be fully prepared for your Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Exam
- Java Development Kit (JDK): JDK is a software development kit used by the Java platform. Released under public license, it’s free to use and comes in a variety of implementations; Java SE, Java EE, Java ME: It runs on Solaris, Linux, Mac OS X or Windows.
- NetBeans IDE: Netbeans IDE is an open-source integrated development environment. It supports development of all Java application types, running in conjunction with the various implementations of Java Development Kits; Java ME, Java EE, Java SE, and so on.