Total Length: 9 hrs
In this video series John Jansen teaches you to build very simple or incredibly complex business solutions on the SharePoint Designer 2007 platform.
- Learn how to build a Workflow in SharePoint Designer that leverages custom actions from Visual Studio.
- Create and modify new layout pages and customize them in SharePoint Designer.
- Customize the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) files used in SharePoint to create a custom branded site.
- Build Master Pages from scratch so that layout pages and CSS files can be used across your site.
- Develop custom business applications with multiple data views.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.