Total Run Time: 4.5 hrs
There are many new features in Office 2013: mostly streamlined interfaces, improved collaboration and cloud connectivity. Bob Flisser will show you step-by-step how to use the features that aren't always intuitive.
- How to access Office features using a free Microsoft account
- Inviting people to share a document in the cloud
- Turning a PowerPoint presentation into a video viewable on any device
- Creating graphs and PivotTables with just a few clicks
- Integrating contact info in Outlook with social networks
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.