Total Run Time: 8 hrs
Microsoft Office holds a solid 80% of the productivity software market. That means virtually everyone at one point or another comes into contact with Office files. There were significant changes to the interface in Office 2007 and that paved the way for Office 2010 to focus on features that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism and mobility.
- A comprehensive introduction to the Fluent interface and Ribbon
- A complete discussion about the new XML file format and how to work between the old and new formats
- Managing consistency between application files using common tools like Themes
- Enhancing documents using images, shapes and SmartArt
- The ease with which we can save, recover and share files
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.