Total Run Time: 0.7 hrs
In this tutorial Jeff Dykhouse, a veteran audio engineer, demonstrates essential information necessary to use the NVR10 Digital Audio Interface. You will learn how to route and record mixer channels discretely to individual tracks in ProTools, Ableton Live, GarageBand and other digital audio software studios.
- Inputs and Outputs
- Basic Adjustments
- Hardware Inserts
- Built-in Effects
- Headphone Cue
- Audio Interface to Your Computer
- Software Setup
- Recording with ProTools M-Powered
- Live with Built-in Digital Effects
- Monitoring Virtual Instruments
- Audio Interface for Virtual Instruments
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.