Total Run Time: 3 hrs
Les Brockmann, a veteran audio engineer, demonstrates that even though MOTU Digital Performer was originally designed for professional studio production, film scoring, live performance and remixing, it can be easily used for professional results for all levels of users from home recording enthusiasts to recording studios.
- Quick Start Guide
- Digital Performer File Management
- Digital Performer Screen Features and UI
- Tempo, Metronome and Timing
- Navigating in Digital Performer
- Editing in Digital Performer
- All about Audio in Digital Performer
- Mixing Audio in Digital Performer
- Using Video in Digital Performer
- Learning More about Digital Performer
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.