Total Run Time: 6.5 hrs
This series shows you how easy it is to increase your productivity with basic accounting practices by using Peachtree Pro. With the help of series host, seasoned accounting professional Erin Olsen, you'll get a solid introduction to general accounting features, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to set up a new company, vendors, and employee payroll.
- Review Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and how Peachtree works to ensure your accounting complies to the standards
- Find out how to set up Company Defaults
- Learn how to use Peachtree tools for entering and managing accounting components
- See how to form and report customization
- Discover best practices for securing, backing up and restoring critical data.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.