Being a one-trick programming pony doesn’t cut it anymore in today’s tech job market. The more strings you have on your bow, the more in-demand you’ll be. When it comes to web app development, having the know-how to create something fully-functioning from start to finish boosts your employability credentials in a big way. Thankfully, the MEAN Stack is the tool set that allows you to do just that. Want to get involved? Read on…
In this Learn MEAN Stack course you will:
- Understand MEAN Stack and how to use it effectively
- Code MEAN projects with an online IDE
- Develop MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express
- Create top-notch UIs with Angular 2
- Gain the skills needed to become a sought after web developer
- Build Full-Stack Solutions for Mobile and the Web
That means setting up an online IDE, developing MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express, programming and configuring with MongoDB, developing rich and functional UIs with Angular, scaffolding a MEAN UI client project, and much more.
Plus, we make sure your skills are future-proofed by using Angular 2, the much-discussed rewrite of Angular JS that’s guaranteed to set the market on fire in the coming months. By the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll be more than ready to start working on your own MEAN Stack projects.
What is MEAN Stack?