Total Run Time: 1 hr
Preparing yourself for your own successful leadership journey is easier than you think. No matter how you explain it, define it, label it or name it, leadership is all about – and only about – getting people to work together toward a common goal.
Developing your leadership style takes time. Let this fascinating course accelerate the process. From Stephen Covey and Jim Collins to Barry Posner and John Maxwell, it surveys the traits, competencies and best practices of legendary leadership, and it distills them into a practical roadmap to success in your own leadership role, career and organization.
- The best practices of leadership and how to apply them—right now
- A look at nine top leaders in leadership and lessons that can be learned
- Leadership types and styles—what really works
- How to develop your own leadership best practices and style
- Discover the best practices of the world's great leaders and how to build your own successful leadership style around them.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.