Your jQuery for Beginners Crash Course
- Learn the fundamentals and built-in functions of jQuery
- Design a jQuery web application
- Create interactive web applications across different platforms
- Achieve a consistent look and feel on different devices
- Gain practical, constructive skills applicable to a range of design and development tasks
- Learn jQuery from Scratch
This jQuery for Beginners course is perfect for anyone with an interest in learning the basics of jQuery development, gaining an understanding of the fundamental concepts of jQuery, or learning how to build simple to intermediate jQuery applications. All you need to know before you start is how to download and install the software (trust us, it’s foolproof).
By the end of this course you will have designed a jQuery web application, not to mention the fact that you’ll know pretty much everything there is to know about this cross-platform library. You’ll start off with some core concepts like adding the jQuery library to your web page, syntax, selectors, and event methods. Then it’s on to functions, debugging and hardware APIs, and effects.
At the end of each section, you’ll complete a specialised project that will allow you to put your newly developed skills to the test. So not only will you have all of the theory you need to whip up a web storm, you’ll have plenty of practical experience too.