If you’ve been wanting to learn tableviews or don’t yet have this foundational iOS skill, then this iOS App Building – Using Swift TableView course for you.
A few of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Adding a UITableView to an existing app
- Supplying data to a tableview
- Deleting table cells
- Rearranging table cells
- Segueing to a different scene
- Instead of just learning tableviews, you’ll create a real iOS app. The app will have a listing of the layers of the atmosphere. It also doesn’t start as a tableview.
- We get to add the tableview after the app has been created.
Everything is done in Swift!
CHAPTER 1: WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
What You’ll Learn
CHAPTER 2: PART 1 – ADDING TABLEVIEW & AUTOLAYOUT
Data Driven Tableview
CHAPTER 3: PART 2 – ADDING ABILITY TO EDIT TABLES
Adding Ability To Edit
Rearranging Cells And Retaining Their State
Brett has written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF, as well as built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, he bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. He currently has seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
Brett holds an MBA from ASU (’14). His undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, he decided to get a business degree. He continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing his undergraduate degree.