Total Run Time: 11.5 hrs
Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS6 Essentials offers a comprehensive foundation for working with this versatile desktop publishing application. This course will teach you how to efficiently design page layouts for print or screen, starting with the basics of the program and interface, then moving into more advanced topics.
- Using Guides to Help Align Page Design Elements Perfectly, and Use Align/Distribute Functions to Cheat those Alignments by Design
- Quality-Checking, Fixing and Packaging InDesign Documents
- Using Paragraph and Character Styles, Templates and Importing Functions to Speed Production and Apply Consistent Designs to Recurring Documents
- How to Quickly and Efficiently Apply the Rules of Standard Document Design, as well as How to Creatively Break them Occasionally for Design Effect
- The Basics of Creating Interactive Digital Forms with Adobe InDesign CS6
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.