Total Run Time: 5.8 hrs
The chapters begin with an overview of the InDesign interface including a look at the available menus and shortcuts, then examine the basics to building documents using InDesign.
- Learn how easy it is to build a document in InDesign and how much more flexible the program is than QuarkXPress.
- Discover the robust styles InDesign offers that can save you time with your document creation
- Find out how to use Adobe Bridge in tandem with InDesign to work faster
- Learn all about Snippets and Libraries
- Understand the flattening process when working with transparency effects
- Learn cool techniques to use when working with anchored objects.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.