With this How to Become a UX Designer training course, you’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers as well as the ins & outs of building your career in UX Design. From creating wireframes to using InVision building mockups, by the end of this course you’ll be on your way to earning double as a senior UX Designer.
Length: approximately 2.25 hrs
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.
Presented by design expert Daniel Scott, How to Become a UX Designer is for anyone who wants to take their design career to the next level. Find out how much UX designers can earn and what the responsibilities of a UX designer are. Learn how to run and report user testing, build user profiles and personas, and more with this solid set of resources.
Understanding the industry
02. 5 Phases for the UX designer 03. UX can be broken into 3 fields 04. UI vs UX 05. How much can I get paid as a UX designer? 06. How to get your first UX project
07. Setting your objectives & goals
08. UX Research introduction 09. Competitor UX research 10. UX Personas or user profiles 11. Group exercise: Creating Personas
12. UX feature list 13. Group exercise: Pairwise comparison 14. UX card sorts: Open & Closed 15. UX wireframing tools 16. Should you test your wireframes? 17. Moodboards Inspiration 18. Tips for building amazing UI/UX designs 19. What tools can I use to build my UX mockup?
20. User testing tools: InVision 21. Finding users for your UX testing 22. Methods you can use to do a UX test 23. More detailed UX testing: Ethnographic Eye tracking, Expert review & Diary Studies 24. How many people do I need for my UX test? 25. Reporting your UX findings 26. Why this could be you last UX project – ever
27. How should it actually be built?
28. Post project testing: A/B testing, search bars & live chat 29. How to stay current in UX
Daniel Scott is an expert designer and teacher. He is an Adobe® Certified Instructor for Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro and After Effects. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.