Total Run Time: 10.5 hrs
Adobe® Flex™ 3 is a cross platform, open source framework for creating rich Internet applications and Adobe AIR™ applications.
- Learn how to effectively architect applications that follow best practices to produce maintainable, re-useable software.
- Discover how to easily connect your Flex and AIR applications to server side data sources as well as how to manage data effectively on the client following best practices.
- Understand how to make the most of and extend the Flex component framework using your knowledge of the Flex class hierarchy.
- Find out how to draw using ActionScript 3 and how to apply this program to customize your components using CSS.
- Learn how to create native application windows, plus uncover how to access the file system in AIR applications and how to upload a file from a rich internet application.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.