Total Run Time: 9 hrs
To gain the most from these tutorials you should have already watched Total Training for Adobe Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications or have an equivalent knowledge of the topics covered in that series.
- Discover how to create data bound drag and drop functionality for virtually any Flex control.
- Learn to create mouse-aware application features.
- Understand loose component coupling, implemented through bindings and events.
- Get inside tips on optimizing file size through programmatic shape creation.
- See how to implement and skin Flex components directly in ActionScript 3.0.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.