Total Run Time: 4.75 hrs
Total Training for Adobe Flash Professional CS6: Essentials will teach you how to use this powerful authoring tool to create immersive, interactive animations and multimedia content.
Adobe Education Leader and instructor Debbie Keller will help you master the basics of animation and gain confidence in your Flash CS6 skills. You'll explore the interface and multimedia tools, learn how to create robust and compelling interactive experiences, and discover how to publish your content.
- Advanced typography with Text Layout Framework text.
- Using the Code Snippets panel to add ActionScript to a project to create interactivity.
- The difference between the 3 different types of Symbols.
- Animating with Inverse Kinematics.
- The different between Drawing Mode and Object Drawing Mode.
- How to animate a Movie Clip and embed an animation inside the same Movie Clip.
- Adding basic ActionScript with the Snippets panel to add interactivity to a Flash Project.
- Publishing content with the Publish Settings dialog box.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.