Total Run Time: 9.2 hrs
Go beyond the basics with this in-depth look into timeline animation in Flash CS3. With your host John Ulliman, you'll learn how to create nested MovieClip animations, techniques for setting up and controlling a Shape Tween, how to build and control your characters including facial animation and walk cycles, and how to apply animation practices to your characters.
- Go beyond the basics of Shape and Motion Tweens taking a look at all the properties of both.
- Discover how to nest your animations using multiple timelines for more advanced movement and control.
- Understand Easing controls – from the basic easing to the advanced custom easing feature.
- Learn how to apply traditional animation techniques like squash and stretch or anticipation to your characters.
- Build your own characters and set up advanced animations like walk cycles and lip sync.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.