Total Run Time: 8.5 hrs
Get up and running on the newest version of ActionScript, which is included with Flash CS3. If you are new to ActionScript 3.0, this series shows you how to make your Flash applications more dynamic by using the scripting language to add interactivity and control effects.
- Review the Panel basics in ActionScript 3 and see how to set up the ActionScript preferences using the Reference Library and the Script Selection panel.
- Learn how to use dot syntax notation and how to write ActionScript 3 structures, and find out how to debug them when things go wrong.
- Discover how to use properties and methods for ActionScript 3 built in classes for complete control of MovieClips, TextFields and Sounds.
- Build event handlers for ActionScript 3 built-in classes to add interactivity and respond to both user generated events as well as program events like sounds and data loading.
- Make and use your own custom classes so you can modify existing classes like custom buttons, and get more reusability from your applications and animated MovieClips.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.