Total Run Time: 9.7 hrs
Advance your knowledge and use of ActionScript 3 by taking a specific look into Animation and Game Design. Instructed by John Ulliman, this series, which is available online and on DVD-ROM, goes step-by-step through the new ActionScript 3 structure and classes.
- Learn how to use the new AS3 display classes for structuring everything that appears in your Flash applications.
- Gain insight into several animation techniques including; the EnterFrame Event, the new Timer Class, and the Transitions package, including tweens, and easing.
- Try out the new Copy and Paste feature for animation and learn how you can bridge the gap between detailed timeline animations and ActionScript.
- Create games using a variety of control techniques like mouse and keyboard controls as well as how to handle typical game character animations.
- Discover strategies and structures of typical game design including how to create a shooter game, keyboard and text entry games, a tile based game, and a typical game engine.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.