Total Run Time: 5.2 hrs
Total Training for Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 Essentials will teach you the process and workflow for building user interfaces for Flex-based websites and applications. Built for designers, Flash Catalyst combines an intuitive user interface and the familiar Adobe toolset with the expressiveness, consistency, and reach of the Adobe Flash Platform. In this course, you will wireframe an application, design the user interface, create components, add interactions, integrate sound and video, connect data, and understand how the round-trip workflow with a developer working in Flash Builder.
- Full designer to developer and return workflow allows ongoing collaboration on the same project.
- Resizable applications and components means websites and apps look great across devices with different screen sizes.
- Workspace improvements include enhanced timelines and animations, new common Library panel, align panel, and other features.
- Custom skinnable components are elements that are built by developers in Flash Builder 4.5 and then skinned by a designer in Flash Catalyst CS5.5.
- Improved interactions in this recent version of Flash Catalyst means you can visually target components directly from the artboard, making it easier to define transitions to other component states.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.