Total Run Time: 3.4 hrs
Get your designs from the rest of the CS3 suite out to the web and ready for the masses with Adobe Fireworks CS3. This program picks up where Adobe's old ImageReady left off and comes packed with new features to set your designs up using html, java, and even CSS.
- Learn how to adjust your raw images and get them compressed and ready for the web.
- Create your own website designs using the bitmap and vector tools built into Fireworks or importing designs from Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Learn how to use Fireworks layers, compositing, and filter effects to take your designs to a higher level.
- Understand Fireworks slicing features to make your designs into web pages and add advanced elements like rollover and pulldown menus.
- Try out round trip editing of your completed web site – edit in Fireworks and back to HTML.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.