Total Run Time: 2.5 hrs
Total Training for Apple Final Cut Pro 7: Select Topics is a collection of tutorials that address some of the fundamentals of setting up and using Apple Final Cut Pro 7. Presenter Kevin McAuliffe, who teaches Final Cut Studio at the Toronto Film College, will show you how you can get started using this powerful editing tool. The tutorials begin with setting up the install & troubleshooting common FCP7 problems. Then you'll launch the application, get a brief overview of the interface, discover how to use Easy Setup, and review user preferences, system settings and the menus.
- Set up and Install Your Final Cut Pro 7 Software
- Learn About Sequence Setups, Importing Clips & the Timeline
- Review the Editing Tools & Keyboard Shortcuts
- Create Motion Effects and Apply Filters
- Learn to Work with Your Text
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.