Total Run Time: 7.2 hrs
This Excel training series is for anyone who wants to know Excel in a non-intimidating, soup-to-nuts manner. If you've never used Excel, this is your starting point. No prior experience is necessary. If you've used Excel but never had formal training, this course will fill in the gaps so it all makes sense and so you are efficient and accurate. If you've used previous versions of Excel (prior to Office 2007), then there are a lot of features and changes you need to be aware of to fully utilize this software.
- Break down Excel into its component parts to make it more manageable and less overwhelming
- Use common, understandable names to replace confusing cell references
- Apply traditional formatting, create custom formats and apply formatting that automatically changes based on conditions you designate
- Truly understand how formulas and functions work, no matter how seemingly simple or complex
- Learn the Commandments of Excel Usage™ to ensure your work is efficient and accurate
- Embrace the power of tables to sort, filter and manage data more easily
- Create charts with just one click
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.