Total Run Time: 6 hrs
Now that you have your feet wet learning the new features in Microsoft Excel 2007 in the first video series, Total Training for Microsoft Excel 2007: Essentials, you're ready to dive into the advanced capabilities.
- Learn how to sort and filter data faster in Excel 2007. You can even sort or filter by color.
- Master pivot tables to summarize a million rows of transactional data into a flexible summary without writing a single formula.
- Reduce repetitive tasks to a single mouse click by creating a macro. Plus, find out why most recorded macros don't work and the one setting to change to allow many recorded macros to work.
- See how to use the three new charting ribbon tabs to quickly format a chart or how to use the dialog boxes to coax charts out of Excel that don't look like Excel charts. You'll discover how to make charts in your company's colors with one keystroke.
- Create a report for every customer or department with a couple of mouse clicks. Learn five ways to summarize data and when to use each method.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.