Total Run Time: 7.8 hrs
Learn how to plan and set up a website, then dive into creating your first site and learn about CSS and how best to use it in your site. Also, explore accessibility in tables, writing code, adding media and working with templates.
- Planning a site – Benefits of CSS, page and measurement sizing, CSS starter pages
- Creating and Inserting Images – Smart Objects, rollovers, disjointed rollovers, image maps
- Designing with CSS – Using the panels, box model, style sheets, selector types, background images, page layout with css
- Writing HTML & CSS – Navigations, positioning, using the code view effectively, using code hints
- Testing and publishing a website – find & replace, testing links, site reports, using ftp
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.