Total Run Time: 1 hr
More than ever, managers are being required to quickly build teams that deliver results. Yet few of them are equipped to do the important work of a coach. This easy-to-follow guide walks you through the four stages of team development and how to fulfill your changing and complicated role as a coach at each stage.
- How to avoid errors and oversights that cause confusion
- The essentials of clear and concise speaking and writing
- How to correctly use commonly misused words and phrases
- Embarrassing abuses of language you should be aware of and avoid
- Creative ways to express yourself and gain attention and acceptance
- Keys to writing just like you were talking to someone
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.