Total Run Time: 1.4 hrs
Phil OKeefe, a guitarist, audio engineer and producer, will demonstrate the step-by-step instructions on designing, assembling and wiring your own custom guitar effects pedalboard.
- Customizing the Pedalboard to Your Needs
- Intro to Different Types of Pedals
- Materials, Parts and Tools List
- Spacing & Layout Considerations
- Setup-by-Setup Construction
- Assembly of Pedalboard
- Mounting Different Pedals
- Signal Flow of Pedals
- Cable Construction
- Power Supply Mounting
- Wiring, Connecting and Testing Power
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.