This Amazon Web Services Masterclass: Storage, S3 & CloudFront course aims to provide you enough knowledge about AWS Storage services so that you can use these services efficiently. Specifically after taking this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the AWS architecture and implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services, and use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 and its capabilities to host a static website, and configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, with its capabilities like—flexibility and scalability, and
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor and deliver selective content across the world, based on your requirements.
Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries around the world which is experiencing astounding growth year over year? And one of the leading cloud providers is AWS!
You may be a bright start-up, all set to leverage the AWS cloud for your business, or a Fortune 500 looking for the best cloud service available today. The AWS platform can provide you with cloud solutions that are extremely flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. It has multiple tools and capabilities for you to choose from, depending on your business needs. Easy usage and pay-as-you-go pricing have also increased the popularity of AWS cloud among both start-ups and large enterprises in the recent years.
For all these applications, APIs, and other systems running in the AWS cloud, data storage needs can vary vastly. AWS offers us different ways to store this data. AWS storage services will be different, depending on the actual physical device, or the higher level features that AWS provides on top of it. Or, it will be different in terms of pricing. So, enterprises and companies interested in AWS storage services in the cloud have multiple options to choose from. It is not a one size fits all – far from it.
Knowledge and expertise in AWS could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers – like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US, and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level!