Total Run Time: 6.8 hours
Watch your creativity flourish with Adobe CS3 Design Workflow.
- Learn how to build layouts in InDesign CS3 from the ground up. From importing text and graphics to building character and style sheets, you'll learn all the tools needed to let your creative ideas flourish.
- Delve into color correction techniques, handling layers, and how to create sought-after visual effects in Photoshop CS3. Then unleash your creativity with Smart Objects, Smart Filters, and a host of other commands and options.
- Hit the ground running with the de facto vector editing application, Illustrator CS3. Learn how to handle shapes and color with ease, work with type, and discover how to create eye-popping special effects.
- Discover why Dreamweaver is the industry standard application for designing and maintaining websites, including how to set up and organize Cascading Style Sheets, working with graphics, managing hyperlinks, and a whole lot more.
- Explore the incredible world of web-based animation, multimedia, and motion inside Flash CS3. Learn about symbols, instances, Flash's library, and how they all work together. You'll also learn various animation techniques within Flash.
This title is available in the
Total Training All-Access library.