Total Training is excited to announce the release of our latest training course, UI & Web Design with Adobe® Illustrator® CC 2017, presented by Adobe Certified Expert, Daniel Scott.
In this course you’ll learn how to design a professional website in Adobe Illustrator. Start right at the basics of Illustrator, and work your way through to building professional UI designs. This course focuses not on coding, but on the design processes that professional UI designers use when working.
Who is this course for?
- People nervous about changing their careers into the world of user interface design.
- Beginners who are new to the world of web and UI design.
- People serious about becoming a User Interface design professional.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 45 lectures 4 Hours 7 minutes of content!
- You’ll learn to design a website with in Adobe Illustrator.
- User Interface essentials.
- 27 Completed files so you never fall behind.
- Learn how to wireframe at all levels.
- How to design for a responsive website.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Techniques used by professional website designers.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
What are the requirements?
- No previous design skills are needed.
- No previous Illustrator skills are needed.
- You’ll need a copy of Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 or above. A 30-day free trial version downloaded from Adobe’s Creative Cloud website.
- For those who are already CC users, you just need to install Illustrator from the CC desktop manager.
- To purchase Illustrator as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, visit:
How Can I Get This Course?
This course is available as a single title purchase or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
If you are a current All-Access subscriber, the course will be automatically added to your Library!
Visit the Bring Your Own Laptop store, powered by Total Training for more purchase options.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Scott is an expert designer and teacher. He is an Adobe® Certified Instructor for Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro and After Effects. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.
article updated: April 26, 2017