Total Training is excited to announce the release of several new Microsoft courses!
With nearly 70 hours of intensive instruction, these online courses will get you up to speed on the ins and outs of Microsoft’s most popular applications, such as Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. By the time you’ve completed these courses, you will be proficient in word processing, data processing, creating presentations, and staying connected through email, calendars, and more.
Courses Available Now:
- Excel 2016 Bootcamp
- Excel 2016: Mastering Excel 2016
- Excel 2016: Mastering Excel 2016 – Advanced
- Excel 2016: Mastering Excel 2016 – Basics
- Excel 2016: Mastering Excel 2016 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Project: Mastering MS Project Part 1: Creating a Project
- Microsoft Project: Mastering MS Project Part 2: Managing a Project
- Office 2016: What’s New in Office 2016?
- Office 365 Essentials (2017)
- Office 365: Mastering Office 365 (2017)
- OneDrive 2016 Essentials
- OneNote 2016: Mastering OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2016: Mastering Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2016: Mastering Outlook 2016 – Advanced
- Outlook 2016: Mastering Outlook 2016 – Basics
- PowerPoint 2016: Mastering PowerPoint 2016
- PowerPoint 2016: Mastering PowerPoint 2016 – Advanced
- PowerPoint 2016: Mastering PowerPoint 2016 – Basics
- Sway Essentials
- Word 2016 Bootcamp
- Word 2016: Mastering Word 2016
- Word 2016: Mastering Word 2016 – Advanced
- Word 2016: Mastering Word 2016 – Basics
- Word 2016: Mastering Word 2016 – Intermediate
- Office 365 Groups Essentials
- Office 365 Planner Essentials
- Outlook Online Essentials
- Skype for Business Essentials
How can I get these courses?
- These courses are available as single title purchases by clicking the links above.
- These courses are available as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, these courses are automatically added to your Library as they are released!
What will I learn?
- Adding and formatting Notebook contents in OneNote 2016
- Sending and sharing content in OneNote 2016
- Formatting text and paragraphs in Word 2016
- Inserting lists, tables, forms, and graphics in Word 2016
- Performing calculations in Excel 2016
- Working with functions, PivotTables, Sparklines, and formulas in Excel 2016
- Creating a custom presentation in PowerPoint 2016
- Adding media, charts, and equations to a slideshow in PowerPoint 2016
- Formatting, customizing, and organizing messages in Outlook 2016
- Working with a calendar, and managing contacts and tasks in Outlook 2016
- Starting a new Sway and adding cards in Microsoft Sway
- Co-authoring and sharing in Microsoft Sway
- Administering users and subscriptions in Office 365
- Working with SharePoint and video in Office 365
- Creating a project and organizing tasks in Microsoft Project
- Managing a project and reporting on progress in Microsoft Project
- and so much more!