Learn Typography Essentials with These Courses
Gain a solid foundation in typography theory and techniques, as well as learn its affect on user experience, digital publishing, and more! These courses are designed to break down the essential concepts of typography so you can easily understand the do’s and don’ts of attractive type design for print and web. Featuring popular Adobe apps, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, you’ll learn key terms, rules, and techniques for creating stunning type projects.
What Will I Learn?
- Typography theory primer
- Font Pairing and choosing the best fonts
- How to manage and organize fonts
- Web typography and App typography
- Vertical Rhythm
- Take hand-drawn sketches and turn them into stylized vector designs
- Prepare images for tracing, and perform complex traces
- Pen tool and Brush tool techniques
- Draw and paint with calligraphic and pattern brushes
- Character and paragraph formatting
- Type on a path and wrap text
- Create 3D type
- Handling text objects
- Incorporate type into logo designs
What is the target audience?
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Students wanting to get into the typography field
- Professionals wanting to enhance their skills and further their career
How Do I Get These Courses?
- These courses are available as single title purchases.
- These courses are available as a course bundle purchase at incredible discount pricing.
- These courses are available as part of the Total Training All-Access Library. (If you are a current All-Access subscriber, these courses are instantly added to your Library!)
Dive into the field of Typography Design with these course offerings from Total Training!