Total Training is excited to announce the release of its latest course: jQuery: Learn by Example.
In this online course, you’ll learn by example as you explore the basic principles that provide the backbone of jQuery, from working with selectors and events to performing DOM manipulations. With 7 hours of high quality training content, plus additional supplemental material included, by the time you’ve completed this course, you’ll have an excellent understanding of this useful tool.
What is jQuery?
jQuery is one of the most commonly used efficiency tools in web development. jQuery takes the most common operations that you would want to perform on your website and allows you to accomplish it in one line of code.
Learn jQuery by example – from basic building blocks to developing your own custom plugins!
With jQuery: Learn by Example, you’ll learn how to:
- Use jQuery to add styles, animations, Ajax support & more to websites
- Add common components to sites with custom plugins
- Build your own stateless & stateful custom plugins in jQuery
- Work with the jQuery UI library, including the theme roller
- and so much more!
Requirements & Details:
- This course uses jQuery 3.1.0 and jQuery UI 1.12.1
How can I get these courses?
- This course is available as a single title purchase.
- This courses is available as part of the Total Training All-Access Library. Subscribe now to get instant course access!
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, this course is automatically added to your Library!
About the Presenters:
Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi, and Navdeep Singh have honed their tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. Together, they have created dozens of training courses and are excited to be sharing their content with eager students. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into enjoyable, practical, and engaging courses.
Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
Navdeep: Longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum
Sign up for the Total Training newsletter and follow us on social media to receive each course announcement!
article updated: 10/13/17